Thursday 14 February 2013

DMX Arrested In South Carolina For Driving Without A License. 5-Month Old Daughter In Car [Video]


Video After The Jump
DMX was arrested this morning in Spartanburg, South Carolina after a routine traffic stop revealed he was driving without a license.

Fox Carolina reports that the 42-year old rapper, real name Earl Simmons, was booked into into the Spartanburg County jail around 2 a.m.

Dark Man appeared before a judge at 6 a.m., paid his fine and was released a short time later.


"[Police] watched me at the gas station get in the car. Then he followed me around the corner," X said after being released. "Pulled me over. First of all he could have pulled me over at the gas station as soon as I got in the car. He didn't do that. He followed me around the corner. Pulled me over, knew I didn't have a license, put the cuffs on me. Brought me here, I paid money, when I could have just paid the money right there on the spot. Basically it was just five hours wasted for nothing. I don't have a court date. I don't have a court appearance. And I had my 5-month old daughter in the car."

No comments:

Post a Comment