Tuesday 7 May 2013

Beyonce talks about trip to Cuba and Blue Ivy


Jay-Z may have his "Open Letter," but Beyoncé’s response to the outcry over her and her hubby’s recent vacation in Cuba was much more traditional: a TV interview.
In a sit-down with ABC News’ Amy Robach on the London leg of her Mrs. Carter tour, Beyoncé talked about the trip, the reaction to it, family life and Blue Ivy’s future siblings.
Asked about the Cuba controversy, Beyoncé gushed over her experience in the Caribbean country, and said she was surprised by the reaction to it.





"You know, it was such a beautiful trip," she said. "I met some incredible children. I visited some incredible entrepreneurs. And it was really, really educational for me. I learned so much about so many people and the country, and it was actually quite shocking."
Beyoncé also revealed that Blue Ivy may have a sister or brother some time in the future. "I would like more children," she said. "I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister."
Beyoncé talked about her Mrs. Carter tour and her upcoming voice role in the upcoming animated film EPIC, but she insisted that being a mother to Blue Ivy is her No. 1 job. "I just want to make sure that she can have a healthy, safe, normal life … in the back of my mind, she’s my priority," she said. "Life is completely different now. So, I feel really, really just lucky that I can still do what I love, and now have a way bigger meaning — and that’s to be her mother."
To check out the whole interview, in which Bey also discusses life goals and crying on the set of EPIC, go to ABC News.


No comments:

Post a Comment