Thursday 10 January 2013

Honey Cocaine Speaks On Freddy E's Suicide. Says They Were Just Friends. "I Just Feel Like He Couldn't Handle His Problems Anymore" [Video]


Video After The Jump
Over the weekend popular youtube personality and aspiring rapper Freddy E took his own life. Immediately afterwards the internet was buzzing with rumors that he did so because of a failed relationship with Honey Cocaine.




Honey sat down with MTV recently to clarify their relationship and offered her opinion on why she thinks Freddy may have killed himself.

"I think he was just going through a lot, and that's his personal business. I'm not going to speak about what he was going through, but as his friend, I did communicate with him often, And he was going through some things," Honey said. "Sometimes people can't handle it. If I could have dome something, I would have done something but I had no idea of the situation or the fact that he was tweeting those things. I wasn't aware of any of that. I just feel like he couldn't handle his problems anymore."

Despite reports to the contrary, Honey says she and Freddy were just good friends.

"What they don't understand is that we were friends, we were just friends," she explained. "Blogs are saying that I was his ex-girlfriend and he did what he did because of a failed relationship. That has nothing to do with anything. I need people to understand that it was just a friendship. I just want people to know that we were just friends, and we did everything for each other as friends."


No comments:

Post a Comment