Friday 8 March 2013

"I won't quit music till I win the Grammy Awards" - Tonto Dikeh


Music maestro, Mrs Tonto Dikeh aka POKO , has set her eyes on the world’s most prestigious music prize - The Grammy Awards - and said she would not quit music until she wins it.

Tonto Dikeh who has been nominated for nothing in the past, agreed with terry G, 2 chainz and skales, that if Nigerians wanted her to win the award, it would not be impossible adding “a prophet is nothing without honor in his own country”.
She said: “It is for everyone of you to assist Nigerian musicians. I will continue to work hard. If I don’t get it, I won’t leave music’
This news as soon gone across Nigeria leaving many to leave the country or assassinate Mrs Tonto Dikeh but few Nigerians have decided to vote for Mrs Tonto Dikeh in the next Grammy Awards




No comments:

Post a Comment