Friday 19 October 2012

DeVon Franklin reveals he was celibate for 10 years before marrying Meagan Good


Devon Franklin revealed in a recent interview with Global Grind that he was celibate for 10 years before marrying actress Meagan Good June this year.

She was celibate before we got together and I was celibate. You’re not going to believe me. Let me just put it this way, I've been celibate over ten years. Part of what I also do is preach and the thing that I couldn’t do, which was eating me apart…What was happening with me is that I would go and preach one thing but I was going and living another and I could not do it. I could not look at myself in the mirror. I was like, ‘No, I cannot live like this,’ so I had to stop and say, ‘You know what, until I get married, that’s off the table.
Devon is a pastor and Sony Pictures Executive. A man who practices what he preaches! Lucky Meagan!


No comments:

Post a Comment