Friday 19 October 2012

Gerard Butler Covers Men's Journal November 2012




With his new movie "Chasing Mavericks" set to hit theaters on October 26th,Gerard Butler sizzled on the November 2012 cover of Men's Journal magazine.

The 42-year-old actor looked sexy in his tattered, beach apparel for the spread shot in Malibu, while dishing about his stint in rehab back in February.
A few highlights from Mr. Butler's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Men's Journal!
On the effects of rehab:
"Maybe a stronger person wouldn't have needed to go... When you hear the word rehab, you think, 'He's a mess, he's f**ked up.' But I'm glad I did it. I've made a s**t load of wrong decisions in my life. But I know I've made some right ones as well."
On his pill addiction:
"I was actually taking a minimal amount (of pills) when I went in. It was more about becoming a mental warrior and not letting pain bother you. The (instructor) would say, 'I don't want to hear about your f**king MRIs or your f**king X-rays... Let's learn how to say to the pain, 'F**k you'... They really do rip you apart... You get rid of a bunch of s**t, realize a bunch more s**t, and you make a plan."
On his current sober status:
"I haven't had a drink in 15 years."

No comments:

Post a Comment