Sunday 21 October 2012

DRAKE CELEBRATES 26TH BIRTHDAY IN WASHINGTON, D.C.

The liquor was flowing as Drake celebrated his 26th birthday and graduation from high school at a party presented by Hennessy V.S in Washington, D.C.
during Howard University Homecoming Weekend. Rocking rose-colored glasses and a black velour floral-print shirt, the Young Money rapper hit the stage at the swanky Park on Fourteenth to perform his hits including “I’m on One” and “Forever.” He later retired to the VIP section where he and his OVO crew popped bottles of Hennessy V.S.
Earlier in the evening, Drizzy turned it up with 2 Chainz at Howard Homecoming’s Yardfest, performing “No Lie” and speaking to the students.
“I graduated high school, so you see what my campaign is about this year,” he said while wearing a red Howardsweatshirt. “I went right to the bookstore, I’m tryna come to school with ya’ll. I know I’m the lightest light-skinned ni**a of all time, but I hope that I…”



No comments:

Post a Comment