Friday 12 October 2012

Shocker! Kristen Stewart Confirms She Has an English Boyfriend: "It's So Obvious!





Robsten fans rejoice! And Nonstens, stop spreading those stupid split rumors!
Kristen Stewart is (finally) confirming her relaysh with Robert Pattinson. Not that we didn't already know, but the usually hush-hush K.Stew is doing what gajillions of Twihards have been obsessing over for years:
Calling her hunky costar her boyfriend.
shockingly) revealed to GQ UK when talking about shooting Snow White in merry olde England.
Well, how easy was that. But was this just a whoopsy on the usually media savvy actress' part?
"I never would have said that if I knew you were going to be interviewing me," she goes on.Uh huh, we're not buying it. Homegirl has done thousands of interviews and knows what's up when it comes to talking to the press.
Reminds us of "accidentally" flashing her iPod packed with pics of Pattz to a reporter. Whoopsy, indeed!
So now that she has officially spilled the beans, why not just keep going? Which is exactly what she did.
"So much of my life is so easily Googled," the Twilight chick 'fessed. "I mean, it's like, ‘Come on, guys! It's so obvious!' I don't think you realize what a big deal it is for people."
Uh, yeah. We do.
K.Stew continues: "They would be, ‘Oh, my god.' There would also be still a 50-50 split. Some people would still be, ‘See, told you they're not together.'"
Sounds like a typical day on the boards at The Awful Truth. So why hasn't Kristen blabbed before?
"It's just one of those things. I'm selfish. I'm like, ‘That's mine!'" Kristen said, causing us to swoon just a bit. "And I like to keep whatever is mine remaining that way. It's a funny little game to play, and it's a slippery slope. I always say to myself I'm never going to give anything away, because there's never any point or benefit for me."
Oh, and while we're spilling everything, why not add a baby and a wedding into the mix?
"I guarantee whenever I get married or have a baby, everyone is going to want to know my kid's name and I'm not going to say it for ages," she teased. "That's just the way I want to do it. It'll come out, but it won't have come from me. They're going to be really pissed off that I won't say it, and I'm just going to say, ‘No!'"
Fine, now that we know you're together, can you step up the PDA please

No comments:

Post a Comment